News Round up 14 July 2011

Being on business trip means no blog post, especially when the network you're working on doesn't allow you certain web pages :'(
First of all, today is le 14 Juillet, aka known as Bastille Day (but no French I know calls it that), the French national holiday. So I decided to stay at home, and recover from jetlag eating snails and frog's legs, or something.

- The Evil Dead will be remade
- There will be a second Sherlock Holmes film
- A nice Peter Bradshaw read on Hollywood stars not bringing the bacon anymore,
- And another of Peter's on nicknames.
Other than that, it's a lot of Harry Potter this and that... 
There's this final news which I don't know how to react to. I read last week that Spike Lee was going to direct the Oldboy remake. There was a lot of swearing involved, but the fact that it is not Spielberg made me hopeful and the swearing sort of stopped. But I am not happy that they are remaking the film at all

That's all folks :)

Comments

Popular Posts