Catching Fire / Hunger Games related quick post

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2963221/jennifer-lawrence-new-hunger-games-catching-fire-poster/
I have a teeny crush
this woman...
I came across this video at the week end and I do think it's really funny. :D
I had this conversation with one of my workmates the other day: 

"I caught The Hunger Games on Netflix last night, I was a bit disappointed...

"Oh? I asked.
- Yeah. It's not violent. I don't know why people complained about.
- You realise it's a kids' film, right? I think it was violent enough considering it's adapted from a young adult novel."
You should have seen his face. He had no clue.
Obviously advised that if he wanted to see the gory version, to watch Battle Royale, but the mention of subtitles probably scared him off.

I might watch it again soon. Well, both, actually :)






Comments

Popular Posts