News Round Up 12 April 2015

So I went to Brighton for the Easter day and Monday, and was very lucky.
It wasn't great when we arrived but by the time we got all the indoors bits done, the sun started to shine and it was lovely for the rest of the stay. So that was cool.
The rest of the week did not disappoint either, I have to say.

In the news:
- Taken? With women?
- Finishing The Walking Dead and the above article reminded me of an excellent article by Keith Stuart that I might not have published at the time.
- A list of games that had their names changed in other countries. Funny.
- University Jackie Chan?
- Daniel Radcliffe in a GTA film?
- A lot of Disney remakes on their way. Here too. This prompted this "which Disney films don't need a live-action version". I say none of them need it.
- A lot of talking about whether Idris Elba should play James Bond. Idris is awesome, he can play anything he damn wants in my book.
- I noticed a new advert with a digitally resurrected Audrey Hepburn, which was fairly disturbing, then read this article
- If you're going to kill someone, don't use their PSN account. Just saying.
- Totally forgot to post this a few weeks back and this is really cool.
- When xkcd and cinema collide, it's always amazing.
- Talking about Disney, there is a petition against "whitewashing" Mulan. Which reminded me of the way that was done for The Last Airbender. Really naff film, by the way, watch the cartoon. And The Legend of Korra. Both are just so good, I lack the words to describe how good these 2 series are. 

Talking about absolutely amazing, and because after a very very busy week off, I decided to have a very very lazy week end, I started playing The Wolf Among Us, after completing the Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 (which were excellent, by the way) and so far so really good.
I also started watching Daredevil on Netflix. Ten episodes in, and I am totally hooked. This is some great stuff!




Comments

Popular Posts