Bits and Bobs for September and October 2015


Another couple of these months - I seem to have more and more of these lately.

My birthday came and went, and despite not being in a cool city like Amsterdam or having on of my personal heroes wish me a happy birthday, it still was good.
I returned late on October, 2nd from a 5 day meeting in Madrid. Madrid is really cool, and obviously, I took a lot of pictures

The following Sunday, on the 4th, I was flying to Korea for my annual  trip.
I did not just stay in Seoul though, as I also went to Hong Kong and Tokyo.
All in all, Hong Kong was ok, Tokyo was great, and my beautiful Seoul was as awesome as ever. 
I came back on the 16th to a very bleak and cold London and have been struggling to get my head back in the game ever since.

Talking about games, on the plus side, Uncharted: the Nathan Drake Collection is finally out, and it's as fun to play as ever, the DLC for The Witcher, Hearts of Stone,  is out too, but I haven't tried that yet, and it's the same for Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Added to that Fallout 4 coming out in a few weeks and I will have to forfeit my social life until January once more :P

Oh, I saw The Martian on Tuesday, and it was not bad at all.

Let a week end of gaming and rugby begin :D




Comments

Popular Posts