Sleeping Dogs

I am currently playing Horizon: Zero Dawn which is a really cool, beautiful game. But I found myself rushing the main story because I want answers. Then I thought I needed to pace myself. The next game that I really want to play, Mass Effect Andromeda, is out soon (23rd March), but what if it's not good? So I decided to play a little bit more of a game I had not played in ages and for which I still had a little bit to do after finishing the main story: Sleeping Dogs. 
Sleeping Dogs is one of my favourite games. So much so that when the definitive edition came out on PS4, I had to have it and play it again. In it, you are Wei Shen, a cop in Hong Kong who goes undercover in the triads. It's gritty, it's violent, it's well written and well acted. The city also looks amazing, the gameplay reminiscent of GTA, but not so much that you keep comparing. The mix of languages: English and Cantonese, puts a smile on my face whenever I am running around Hong Kong.  
Within minutes, I was reminded why I like this game so much. 
I was cruising about, listening to the radio, when this happened:
Wei didn't die, and I laughed hysterically for a few minutes. 
Still love you, Sleeping Dogs, still love you!

(Update: Apologies for the quality of the video, it plays fine on my PC)

Comments

Popular Posts