News Round up 4 January 2014 - the New Year Resolution edition


Well, I said I'd try, didn't I? :D
Not so many things so early in the year. Apart from the new season of Sherlock. 



- In case you missed this: some Italian company designed posters for 12 Years a Slave (which I can't wait to see, I really like Steve McQueen) and decided that Chiwetel Ejiofor, the main character, wasn't worth being on them. Brad Pitt, on the other hand... The company later apologised.
- BBC on North Korean cinema. Yes, there is such thing.
- 506 times f**k in the Wolf of Wall Street is supposedly a record. One has never come to my office when our systems are down.
- The trailer for the Veronica Mars film. Veronica Mars is one of my favourite series of all times, so I cannot tell you how excited I am about this. Actually, I can: VERY. :D
- The 71 most anticipated films of 2014. Not sure Godzilla or Transformers are on my personal list, but... Go have a look if you have a chance.








Comments

Popular Posts