News Round Up 12 January 2013

OOoh, last episode of the third season of Sherlock tonight :D Although I will probably forget.
I have been playing Infamous and subsequently Infamous 2 since Christmas and keep on forgetting that Sherlock's on. Yeah, I know I'm a bit behind times, Infamous is not a new game, but better late than never. These are fantastic games and I am surprised no one has thought of adapting the story as a film, so that I can complain about how it's betrayed the essence and the spirit of the story.

- An interview of Song Kang-Ho, who is one fine actor.
- An interview of Steve McQueen, who is one fine director. He is also working with the BBC. Hurray!
- A good article by my favourite games writer Keith Stuart on video games and art.
- A genre I am not very keen on: biopics. Although I did see Kill Your Darlings recently. I was amazed with Daniel Radcliffe's performance. He is turning to be something quite wonderful. 
- A biopic of Dylan Thomas is on its way. 
- Attack of the Colons: Coming Soon to a Cinema Near You  made me giggle, and worry. All in one.
- Best news of the week: Shia LaBeouf to quit public life. Now if he could quit acting, that'd be fab (You might have noticed I don't particularly like the guy). (For some background on the decision, try this)
- A British version of 12 Years a Slave?
- Did you know Hitchcock did a documentary on the Holocaust? Well me neither, and apparently, it's coming out...

Comments

Popular Posts