News Round-Up 22 March 2014 - The PS4 Edition


Typical. I pre-ordered a PS4 with Infamous: Second Son a few weeks back, and came the day to pick it up (yesterday), I had a stinker of a cold and a headache, meaning that I wasn't going to be able to play. Going to bed at 9 on a Friday night is beyond lame, by the way.
I'm still sniffling like there's no tomorrow but I am hoping to be able to sink my teeth into the game a little (or a lot) bit at some point today.

In the news:
- Yay! A Black Widow film!
- Super Welsh Rhys Ifans will be in Under Milk Wood, as super Welsh play. Yay, Dylan Thomas!
- Game of Thrones as a film? And spin-offs? I hope they use this version of the opening credits.
- A fourth Jurassic Park? Without most of the original actors? Well, it's not particularly newsworthy in my book BUT I could not resist posting this again. Every time, this makes me laugh. Every. Time.
- Star Wars VII timeline update: it will be set 30 years after Return of the Jedi. Like IRL.
- Lupita Nyong'o who was just amazing in 12 Years a Slave might be in Star Wars. Well, I hope so.

- So they are making a film out of the Little Mermaid. And it's not a Disney film. And Sofia Coppola is going to direct it. They they might not have the "adapted" ending. I think that's good news, don't you?



Comments

Popular Posts