News Round Up 15 November 2014

So I took the plane to Istanbul and the film selection wasn't so great - although I was very surprised there were films considering that last time we all had to watch the same thing, like in the 80s.
The only thing of interest was the film with Daniel Radcliffe, What If, which I kind of wasn't in the mood to watch, so I browsed. And there was Man of Steel. I thought "Back in the days, I thought the film was way too long, will I change my mind?". Well, I didn't. I really really like the beginning, but lost interest the second Zod shows up. Again.
I did not get films on the way back, so watched Bob's Burgers instead. 
Also, I received my copy of Assassin's Creed Unity yesterday. I have only managed to play for about an hour because I was dead on my feet last night, and so far, it's been ok. If anything, it is very, very pretty. 

In the news:
- Gravity will be released without the music
- Zack Snyder is apparently putting the Bruce Wayne's parents murder scene in Batman v Superman. As my mum said after watching The Amazing Spiderman "I didn't like it because we've seen it before in that other film." 
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be Edward Snowden. That increases my chances of seeing the film a billion times.
- A new Bourne film with Matt Damon?
- Christian Bale will not be Steve Jobs.

That seems to be all, for now.

Comments

Popular Posts