News Round Up 23 November 2014 - The Dragon Age Edition

So, what happens when a game you have been waiting for for over a year finally comes out? Well, you play it, of course. and you realise when it's time to go to bed that you haven't done much of your day but play.
Is Dragon Age: Inquisition any good? It is a lot of good. And I wish I had a longer week end.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One is out and I hopefully am seeing it tomorrow.

In the news:
- The Guardian's series on most overrated films. Some of them are on my list.
- One of the reasons I think Dara O'Briain is wonderful.
- The death of Mike Nichols, who was one hell of a director.
- Apparently, a sequel to Zoolander is being made, and Penelope Cruz will be in it.
- Something to look forward to next year: Pitch Perfect 2. Hopefully it is as silly as the first one. 
- Chris Pratt almost wasn't Star-Lord. About that, Guardians of the Galaxy is out on DVD next week. Hurray!
- A study reveals that babies retain unconscious memories of their mother tongue. That's amazing.

That's all folks, I'm off to Thedas!

Comments

Popular Posts