News Round-Up 28 March 2015

Not much has happened (to me) this week, which is kind of nice. I like the quiet.
In the news:
- I am tempted to send this to all my colleagues in the US who use "she" when they don't know the gender of the person they are referring to, because I have had so many arguments with them. It's "they" people. THEY.
- Totally Korea related: "Kingsman boosts South Korea's double-breasted suit sales"
- I did not know that, but Jesse Eisenberg is going to be Lex Luthor. That's cool, he's cool.
- I did not know that either: a new Terminator film
- Jennifer Lawrence will not be in the next X-Men film. What about Gambit, eh?
- Artwork on screen, anyone?
- OK Computer will be preserved by the US Library of Congress.
- Litotes. It's not an insult.
- A piece on "Kiwinglish" - sweet as!

On a different note, I started playing The Walking Dead, and it's really good. 




Comments

Popular Posts