News Round-Up 1 August 2015

I went to France for about a week, returning a couple of days ago.
I also went to spend the week end in Paris. I had not been in a while and can't say that the French capital has always been a happy place for me, so I thought it was time to see if it could improve.
I had a good day Saturday, but Sunday did not go as planned: I completely forgot that it was the last day of the Tour de France, so very few buses were running and most of the bus tours were out of commission, it rained quite heavily in the afternoon, there was a bomb threat at the train station and to top it up, the train was delayed as it was suspected someone had jumped on the tracks - they had not, by the way, but it was enough to make this day even better. So, as Archer would put it "Eat a d**k, Paris!". I am not sure I will see you again.
Oh yeah, photos, obviously.

In the news:
  • Because someone has to, Kotaku has compared The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition. I am still playing The Witcher and apparently am far from being done with it, which leads to something else I read about the Witcher and the realisation that a friend and I seem to be playing a completely different game by making (accidentally) completely different story decisions.
  • Talking about story decisions, is anyone playing the Telltale Game of Thrones? If so, did you complete episode 5? Because I did and god was that a kick in the face! I have such a massive crush on Asher, by the way. He is just... badass.


Have a good week end, everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts