News Round-up 23 August 2015


I saw The Man from U.N.C.L.E. last week and it was OK. Could have been funnier, though. 

In the news:
- Henry Cavill. He is pretty
- Because it's everywhere this week end: the list of the top paid actresses.
- A film version of the Odyssey? With Hugh Jackman? Mmm... Hope it doesn't end up like Troy. Although Troy had Eric Bana :P- OK, the new Ghostbusters is looking better and better every time I hear about it.
- I like Vanessa McCarthy.- They are making a new version of Frankenstein! Really? With Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy. - Liam Neeson in a Korean film?
- The evolution of the Aussie comedy hero. And also because Priscilla is one of my favourite films of all time. 
- Another romantic comedy based on Jane Austen's love life.
- Summer blockbuster quiz. All I can remember is Chris Pratt, because, you know.


I Am Bread is supposed to be out on console this week. I apologise to those of you I have been bothering about this for months (and for Goat Simulator). And for those of you I haven't, I Am Bread is "The beautiful story of one slice of bread's epic and emotional journey as it embarks upon a quest to become toasted." Yes, it does sound amazing. 

Comments

Popular Posts