News Round-up 1 July 2012

- Nora Ephron sadly passed away. She did some naff films, but she did the amazing When Harry Met Sally (which is one of my favourite comedies of all time), so she deserves a mention, at least just for this.
- Raging Bull 2. Yup, you have read correctly.
- A film about French legend Claude Francois, and the "personal journeys" in biopics. Claude Francois is my idea of a musical nightmare, by the way.
- A funny piece about film disclaimers
- Which Blade Runner predictions have come true? 
- France, not too keen on e-books. I wasn't too keen either but I'm running out of space, so something had to give... 
- Someone wants Matt Damon to be back on the next Bourne film. 
- They are remaking Highlander. With Ryan Reynolds. Who is not Scottish. Not complaining they are employing him, I'm just hoping he's got a beard in it
- Finally, I had some fun with this "Bad translator" website. Enjoy!


Unrelated. Just made me giggle.

Comments

Popular Posts