News Round-up 30 July 2012

And once again, work has taken over my life and I have no time for anything.
There is something happening in London at the moment, you say? What this might be?

- They're doing a Harry Potter and turning the 3rd Hunger Games book (Mockingjay) into a 2 parter...
- Philip Seymour Hoffman joins Hunger Games sequel.
- Peter O'Toole retires <insert sad face here>
- 4D movies? I might have already mentioned these...
- A sequel to Finding Nemo has been announced.
- Kevin Costner sues his (a?) studio because he's not been paid Robin Hood money for a while. There is irony there somewhere but I can't quite put my finger on it.
- Someone is allowing Jonathan Rhys Meyes to act again. Please, please stop this.
- Mind Your Language on swearing censorship.
- More condoms in films, please...
- Last but not least, Michael Fassbender will be in (an) Assassin's Creed film. Will he be Desmond Miles? Will he be Ezio Auditore? Both? I'm not sure, but that's super exciting news (combining an actor I like and a video game I really like is sure the send me to HappyLand)

Just as I was going to click publish, I noticed the following:
- A prequel for The Shining? (I personally call it The Shinning)
- The Hunger Games made archery look cool. If I was to have one archery film reference, that'd be The Host. But I'm weird like that.

Comments

Popular Posts