Step Up Revolution / Step up 4: Miami Heat / Sexy Dance 4: Miami Heat


Some time ago, I discussed in my ongoing “sex sells” series, Step Up 3d, also known in France as “Sexy Dance 3D”

My last trip to France made me aware of a 4th installment in the series, entitled Step Up Revolution (a reference to the Matrix?) in the US, Step up 4: Miami Heat in the UK and Sexy Dance 4: Miami Heat in France.


1                                              2                                                   3



I am not going to dwell on this as I have already discussed it plenty back in the days, I wanted to point out some of the differences in the pictures (above).

1 is the American poster, 2 the UK one and 3, the French one. 1 and 3 are the closest visually (same colour palette) and the sentence "one step can change your world" translated to "one step can change your life in French". Surprisingly, the UK one (2) differs in terms of colour, set up and absence of the catch phrase, which has been replaced by "it's never been hotter", hotter being capitalised .
I am not sure what this is saying, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Edit: this is apparently my 300th post. Huzzah!

Comments

Popular Posts