News Round Up 8 March 2013, the International Women's Day edition

Happy International Women’s Day!
I am still in San Francisco for a little more than 24 hours and I am having a fantastic time and don’t want to leave.
One of my colleagues and I visited the Asian Art Museum yesterday and saw the Terracotta Warriors, and it was amazing.
We met the most laid-back police(man) officer I had ever seen, who insisted I got my picture taken with himself, his car and handcuffs - my workmates liked that picture way more than they should have...

In the news, not much:
- Leia, Luke and Han are rejoining the Star Wars adventure.
- The Hangover 3. I still haven’t seen the second one...
- Being Hugh Jackman’s body double...
- There will be a sequel to Oz, when the film only just came out in the UK. I am speechless.
- Mind Your Language on latin.




Comments

Popular Posts