News Round Up 31 October 2014 - the Scary Night edition

These were another busy couple of weeks for me, with my Istanbul / Barcelona trip , and there’s more coming as I will be going to France and to Istanbul (again). Huzzah! 

In the news
An app to learn Dothraki? What what?
- Gillian Anderson wants to be in Ghostbusters 3 - and she knows about scary :) 
Learning languages is awesome. But we already knew that, didn’t we?
- Robert Downey Jr is going to be Iron Man in the next Captain Murica film
Lego Batman spin-off film! YES PELEASE!BENEDICT as Doctor Strange? Benedict as anything he wants, please and thank you.- The Black Panther in their own film? Woop! (Also here)
- A female “action film hero”? Yup!
- A Goodfellas actor sues the Simpsons because he is “claiming the creators of The Simpsons based Louie, the Springfield mobster, on the Goodfellas character” . I wish I was joking.
- Talking about Keanu, some time ago, he was in Constantine, which, as you might remember, was going to be a series which is now on (and which, for UK people with Amazon prime video, is free for streaming. These were a lot of whiches, this must be the season). I watched the pilot. I am still on the fence (and some people just hated the show) about the whole thing, but I really liked Matt Ryan - he looks like the comic a whole lot more than Keanu - and even though I still expect him to board a ship halfway through an exorcism the story was a bit confusing for a TV series, I will definitely carry on watching.
- Finally, I present to you “the most terrifying clowns”. If you can ever watch Killer Klowns from Outer Space, please do. It’s hilarious. In a meant to be scary hilarious sort of way. Like Alien Vs Predator. 

Happy Halloween, or something! 

Comments

Popular Posts