News Round up 22 December 2010

A few things from the past few days that I have not had a chance to publish yet.
- Seasonal news: Studios are turning their backs on Christmas films. My favourite Christmas film is Gremlins. Gremlins rule.
- Older women get starring roles again. That is great news. 
The brother of Afshan Azad, who played Padma Patil in the Harry Potter films, admits assault over relationship
- Leo Di C was the highest earning actor of 2010. And if he's got too much money, he can send some my way!
- My beloved Scott Pilgrim wins a couple awards. Hurray!
- Michael Moore's Sicko was banned in Cuba. Apparently. This one says the contrary. I don't know who to trust anymore! 
- From end of February 2011, product placement is OK in the UK. That's some crap news.
- And a couple of funnies, to finish in style


Comments

Popular Posts