News Round up 4 December 2010

This is a selection of articles I collected over the past few days but have been too unwell to post as I don't deal with dental pain very well.


- Tron Legacy (what a weak name) is coming out some time soon and there is a lot of fuss about it, especially about Jeff Bridges. I think I need to watch the old one again, I don't think I ever got it, but it's got lots of blue lights. And I wish I could find the Family Guy Tron bike scene. I suck at YouTube.
- More about Buffy the Film and some goss about creator Whedon actually refusing to do anything with it. 
- Ms Wonderful Reese Witherspoon finally gets her own star. You know I like her. A lot.
- Wesley Snipes is going to jail for being a bad actor for tax evasion. For 3 years, supposedly.
- Dame Helen Mirren talks about Parkinson's disease.
- After Sex Bob-omb, Michael Cera joins an indie superband
- Apparently, Hugh Jackman (whose mother lives in Norwich) should have been Captain Jack Sparrow of the Pirates of the Meh fame. 


Have a good week end :)

Comments

Popular Posts