News Round up 26 Nov 2011

Not much on this week, and I'm being lazy too!
Steve Jobs biopic offered to Social Network writer Aaron Sorkin. I can't believe they want to make another film about a nerd.
- John Cleese and co wade closer to A Fish Called Wanda musical. Noooooo! Musicals already ruined Priscilla
Kitty cut: Puss in Boots renamed Cat in Boots in the United Arab Emirates. Huh? (Note: I will have to comment on the French title eventually!)
Judi Dench will reunite with Kenneth Branagh for an adaptation of Henning Mankell's novel, which the director hopes will include Anthony Hopkins in the lead role. Now that's good news :D
- An interesting read on the biopic trend. I am not too keen on these, and usually avoid biopics (nearly) like the plague.  
Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy wake up to possibility of Before Sunrise sequel. If it's as good as the first 2, I WANT!


Made me giggle

Comments

Popular Posts