Seoul - day 6

Today, I ventured South of the River, towards Kangnam (or Gangnam as it is otherwise known).
Coex is very big and not as cool (temperature-wise) as one (me) expected, which sort of defeated the point of trying to shy away from the heat.
My friend treated me to a lovely dinner (sooo much food!!) and then we ended up at Banpo bridge for the light show. I had been warned about the bridge (to paraphrase) "don't look forward to the bridge too much. It isn't great at all. I don't get why a lot of people come to see it".

Yes, it was a little bit underwhelming: a 15 minute light and water show to the sound of "My Heart Will Go On" and such annoying songs (although they did play this), but the view to the north side of the river, and the cooling breeze made for the slight crappiness of the show.

I bought the cutest phone cover EVER!!!







Comments

Popular Posts