Seoul - last day

My plane was at 2-ish, so I had to be out of the door by 10.

I got up, finished packing, then received a message from my friend who said he was on his way to take me to the airport.

"It's not very touristy around here!" He commented as we left the hotel.
Yeah, but if you stick to places that appeal to tourists all the time, you just end up seeing them all the time, and what is the point in travelling so far from home just to be stuck with the same people over and over again? 
As we were on the shuttle to the airport and talking about my impressions of the city, and which places I hadn't seen and should have, I realised that I did want to come back and see more.


As I waved goodbye to my friend before going through security, I felt sad to leave such a great place and such friendly people, and I knew that I would be back very soon.








Comments

Popular Posts