News Round Up 14 August 2013

I am trying a new template just to see how I like it.
I might not keep it. We'll see. La donna è mobile and all that.
- The number of Welsh speakers is in decline
. That is very sad.
- Mind Your Language on your brain being the original autocorrect.  
- A Jane Austen comedy for women, by women, that doesn’t care about men? That’ll be a nice change.
- Ken Loach’s last film? :(
- I think I found my dream job: Tutoring Lee Byung-Hun. Or Rain. :D
- Buddy-cop movies are a boring formula ?
- Christian Bale might be Batman again in Man of Steel 2. Noooooooo! I can’t stand “the voice”.
- I read this and laughed so hard (and loud), I had people in the office asking me if I was ok.
- Stats and HitchcockWhat’s not to like?
- Bruce Willis is apparently bored with making action films. Well, Bruce, recently you were in Die Hard, err... 5, yes 5 (which I basically stopped watching on the plane after 5 minutes because it was irritating, which isn't a good sign as I have a higher tolerance to stupid films when I am on a plane), so then I put GI Joe 2 (I know, shut up. Lee Byung-Hun is in it) and you were in there too... You were EVERYWHERE Bruce Willis. Especially on the Seoul Subway, which kept on showing trailers for Red 2 (and I couldn't help watching because, you know, Lee Byung-Hun). So, like, shut up.
Admittedly, I would be bored too if that was more or less the only thing I'd done in my life.




Comments

Popular Posts