News Round Up 3 August 2013

This week I saw Like Someone in Love, which I found very intriguing, despite its exasperating ending, and Man of Steel, which was way too long - I stopped caring after an hour of battling. That was a shame, because the first part of the film is very good, Henry Cavill is agreeable, and Amy Adams is in it, which is always a plus point for me (and Michael Shannon and Russell Crowe).
I know I haven't done that in a while, but Like Someone in Love gets a Yay and Man of Steel gets a Meh from me.

- Mind Your Language on "The Only Way is Essex", which I have never watched but have some coworkers crazy about.
- Should Hollywood be afraid of TV
- Maaatt Daaamoooon. An interview.
- Some worst opening lines to popular songs.
- I really REALLY want to see Snowpiercer, especially after reading this.
- The US DVD cover for the Sapphires (which I am yet to see) has been denounced as sexist and racist.
- "Even the really nasty characters have to abide by these rules"
- 3 Avatar sequels? :(
- Another Inbetweeners film. Not sure what to think about that one. I was a bit disappointed by the first film, which I found way less funny than the series. Wait and see, I guess.
- Johnny Depp says he might retire soon. And I can't say I would be sad.
- Beverly Hills Cop 4???

Fair point...







Comments

Popular Posts