Argh

I just got to the cinema. It is a small 1 screen and I always book in advance, nearly always the same seat, smack in the middle.
While I was waiting to pick up my ticket, some woman asked if there were any spare seats. When the staff showed her the testing screen, the woman showed her the seat right next to mine. Not a seat away, the one RIGHT next to mine.
Happens all the time and it annoys me every time.
I am now waiting for the film to start and that idiot isn't even sitting in the seat she picked.
I am not joking.


Update: 2 days later. Sometimes, this is how I feel. On top of rogue seat woman above, there was another idiot who changed seats at the beginning of the film (that is acceptable), however, she spent most of the film looking at her mobile, even went out for a few minutes to probably make a call and ended up being asked to either calm down or leave, clearly and sadly not following the Wittertainment Code of Conduct for Moviegoers, watch-able here.

Comments

Popular Posts