News Round Up 29 April 2013

- Pedro Almodovar, on I’m so Excited! (aka Los amantes pasajeros which, shall I repeat, is very funny) and other things.- A sequel to Dodgeball. Not sure how that’s going to work, but I really liked Dodgeball ("Nobody makes me bleed my own blood").
- Emma Stone will star in the next Woody Allen film. I like Emma Stone. She's very good.
- Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon-Levitt lined up for remake of Guys and Dolls, in French, it is called “Blanches colombes et vilains messieurs (something like White doves and bad (gentle)men”)
- Iron Man 3 makes Chinese bloggers angry.
- Six novelists on their favourite second art form.

In other news that I heard or read about last week but have no link for:
- Second Thor film is due on the 30 October this year. Hurray! 
- They are making a sequel (or 2) to How to Train your Dragon.
- There is a Carrie remake on the way too.

Comments

Popular Posts