News Round-Up 6 April 2013

- Death of Roger Ebert, one of the world's most famous critics (and South Park related comment
- More Depardieu shenanigans
- More "Argo got it wrong" stuff
- Matthew McConaughey, whom I found very watch-able in The Lincoln Lawyer (as opposed to insufferable everywhere else), will star in the new Chris Nolan film.
- Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig in the same play. I keep on forgetting they are married. I like her :)
- Young Australian actors to look out for.
- Does Spelling Matter? To me, it does! (And another book to buy!)
- The Veronica Mars film is really REALLY happening! This is giving me all sorts of happy :D  (Veronica Mars is one of my favourite TV shows, and every time I watch it I get very angry with how it ended - or didn't).


Another of my favourite TV shows:
Arrested Development (in case you hadn't noticed!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts