News Round up 27 October 2010

- Charlie Sheen seen for psychiatric problems? That's about time, the guy is mental. Read Here.
- Another 3d re-release? And Indiana Jones at that? No thank you. Get new ideas!!
- Talking about new ideas: Some people with definitely not an ounce of originality are going to take a 26 year old video and turn it into a film? It's thrilling.
- I have followed up the Hobbit saga from a distance, and the crisis is apparently resolved. Before I had a chance to worry about it. Result!
- So, Harry Potter is like Jesus, according to some guy in Scotland. I guess you can stick any meaning to anything if you want to. That's how poetry works.
My favourite of Arnie's roles? As president in the Simpsons' movie. "I was elected to lead, not to read" is a great line :) What's he gonna do when he's not a governor anymore? Oh the anguish of not knowing...

Comments

Popular Posts